JIPL, the official distributor of Coolpad smartphones in Nepal has launched the 64GB variant of the Coolpad Cool 1 Dual. After almost 6 months from the launch of the regular Cool 1 Dual they have finally introduced the 64GB variant of the phone. This upgrade is a crucial one as the regular Cool 1 Dual come with just 32GB of storage with no support for micro SD card expansion. That said, let us take a closer look at all the things the phone offers in terms of raw specs.
The key specs of the Coolpad Cool 1 Dual 64GB variant are:
- 5 inch full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage
- Dual f/2.0 13MP rear camera
- f/2.2 8 MP front camera
- EUI 5.6 based of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM card support
- Fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, IR blaster
- USB Type C with fast charging
- 4060mAh non-user removable battery
The Coolpad Cool 1 Dual is available in all Coolpad retail stores across the nation in gold and silver color option for a price of Rs 30,996. The phone brings a much-neededstorage upgrade over the regular version of the phone.Anyone looking to buy a great smartphone under Rs 35,000 should definitely check this phone out.