Ford Nepal organizes 10 days challenge for the Kids
Ford Nepal in association with Grooming tales has announced for 10 Days Challenge for your kids. Here in the competition Kids can participate and complete the daily challenges. With everyone staying inside during the lockdown, this program will be helping the children to engage and explore their talents and on the 10th day a bumper prize will be offered to ones who’s participation is mosts in the challenges. You can also check out the exciting prizes at Grooming Tales.
To participate in this challenge following rules are as below:
- Parents need to post their entry on their Facebook timeline and tag @fordnepal @groomingtales. Once posted you will be required to leave a comment on the competition post.
- Use the hashtags #ford #fordnepal #groomingtales
- Make the post public (if of your accounts are private and they don’t get the post notification despite you using the (#) hashtag unless it’s made public)
- Tag 10 other parents with the post to pass on the challenge to.
- Once you have posted the challenge on your page, please leave a comment on the challenge post on our page with one reason why you like Ford.
- Only when you complete the above four steps will your entry into the competition get official.
- The winner will be decided by the judges based on the 4C’s. CREATIVITY, CONCEPT, CONTENT, CLARITY.
The challenge will be posted at 6:00 AM every morning starting from 17th April, and the last entry will be accepted until 10:00 PM on the same day. The winner will be announced every next morning before 12:00 PM on the Ford’s official Facebook page.