Classic Wheels Exports and Import Pvt. Ltd, the sole authorised distributor of Crossfire motorcycles and ItalicaMoto scooters in Nepal, has officially announced its new campaign, ‘Nationwide Monsoon Discount and Exchange Offer’ on all Crossfire and ItalicaMoto motorcycles. The offer can be availed across all Class Wheels showrooms in Nepal.
The company says that the offer will be applicable from July 6 to July 22, and applies to every customer who books, purchases, or exchanges Crossfire or ItalicaMoto two-wheelers. The monsoon offer provides customers added valuation on every exchange, two years of tax clearance, financing, free lifetime servicing, and a free helmet on ItalicaMoto models.
Further details on the offer are listed below:
· NPR 10,000 discount on a full-cash purchase of all Crossfire and ItalicaMoto models.
· NPR 10,000 discount for bookings with over 50 percent cash down on Crossfire/ItalicaMoto models.
· NPR 5,000 discount for bookings with less than 50 percent cash down on Crossfire/ItalicaMoto models.
· NPR 15,000 added valuation on every exchange.
· NPR 5,000 discount on financing.
· Road tax clearance for 2 years (2077/78-2078/79).
Crossfire motorcycles in Nepal
|Crossfire GR7 250||250||NPR 5,45,000|
|Crossfire HJ 250||250||NPR.6,45,000|
|Crossfire RM 250 Race Edition||250||NPR 6,90,000|
ItalicaMoto models in Nepal
|ItalicaMoto Formula 150||150||NPR 3,10,000|
|ItalicaMoto Stallion 250||250||NPR 5,85,000|
|ItalicaMoto Nevada 250||250||NPR 5,95,000|
(Also published on Autolife Nepal)
If you need a second-hand motorcycle in Nepal, visit hamrobazar.