Marking the 10th Anniversary of Laxmi Intercontinental and Hyundai Motor Company. Laxmi Intercontinental has finally launched the new version of the most popular hatchback in the country, the Santro. The All New Santro starts at a price of Rs. 24.96 lakhs and will go all the way up to Rs. 29.96 lakhs For the top end variant. Before going into the specifications here’s a quick look at what’s on offer:
- It features a Modern Stylish Tallboy design theme based on “Rhythmical Tension” that exudes a refined yet sporty image. The front is defined by Hyundai’s Signature Cascade Grille with chrome surround that projects modern and premium appeal of the car.
- To ensure a Comfortable and Premium Cabin experience even in the harshest summers, the all-new Santro offers Best-in-Class AC along with First-in-Segment Rear AC Vents for enhanced comfort of the passengers in the rear seat.
- It will come packed with New Age Technology features including segment-first 17.64 cm Touch Screen Audio Video System. The multi-media system is equipped with smartphone connectivity – Android auto, Apple Carplay and Mirror Link along with supporting Voice Recognition Function & Rear Parking Camera display.
- To ensure Customer Centric Safety the all-new Santro is built on a new platform along with the application of 63% Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) + High Strength Steel (HSS), helping to achieve prominent static & dynamic stiffness with improved structural connectivity. Additionally, standard ABS with EBD and Driver’s Airbag provides uncompromised safety.
- To improve All Round Performance, it is equipped with the reliable 4-Cylinder 1.1 Litre petrol engine with low vibrations, superior performance, and high fuel efficiency.
The new Santro is available for purchase at all Hyundai showrooms.